This module implements a News section on your site that allows the creation of content by Site Administrators or optionally members who can post, share, and discuss News.
SAMPLE LIST OF FEATURES INCLUDE :
Breaking News - This is a headline news feature that allows Site Administrators to post a news item as breaking news. In the Settings for the module, there is the possibility to configure how many hours will elapse before a breaking news item expires.
Local News - Using the location field, it is possible to set where the news is occurring (for example, where a natural disaster occurred). There are page blocks and a browse page to display local news to a logged-in member whose profile is configured with the same location (City, State or Country) as the news.
Multi-Language feature - For multi-language sites, it is possible to post news for a particular language. When viewing the site, news will be displayed based on the selected site language.
Source - Has the ability to add the source of the News. Admin can configure whether or not a News item displays the News View Page or is redirected to Source when clicked.
- Block on the home page to display Latest News items
- Featured News block
- Recent News block
- News Categories block
- News Archive block
- News published in the past are Archived and Categorized by past Months and Years for easy searching.
- When creating News, there is the ability to publish the News on the site immediately or choose a later date for publishing. News automatically becomes Active when the publish date is reached.
- Search functionality to allow searching by Keyword and Categories
- It is possible to upload Photos, Videos, and Files with News
- Members can Like and Comment on News (comment feature can be turned on/off)
ACCESS AND SHARING
- Members can share a news item on Social Media.
- Poster can choose who can access a news item (friends only, everyone, etc).
- Admin can Feature News items.
- Admin can Post-Moderate News items.
Also, check out our Articles module at https://una.io/view-product/articles-1675
You can view my full list of modules at https://una.io/page/products-author?profile_id=200