Social Login (Powered by SocialAll)
- Social Login is a safe and easier way to log in using existing social accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn...
- Social Login helps your user log in faster without concern about forgetting a password or complex sign-up procedure. With Social Login, your website will become more friendly and convenience thanks to passwordless security and sign up time-saving. Social Login will satisfy your most fastidious customers.
- Social Login uses a central service – SocialAll - for authentication login for easy installation and in order to quickly future updating from providers.
- Allow users to get data from OpenID providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn… up to 20 providers.
- Allow users to associate with multiple OpenID accounts. Users’ profiles on a social network will be easily mapped to your site.
- Single sign-on: allow users to log in automatically if they have logged in one of the associated OpenID accounts.
- Allow user login/signup/mapping their social profile with Una account if their account is existing.
- Able to be compatible with UNA 12.
- Manage SocialAll App ID and Secret Key.
- Manage login flow, redirecting page after user logged/signed up.
- Manage privacy for creating profiles.
- Manage email and profile approval automatically after the user joined.
- Easy installation.
- Start with our ONE MONTH FREE trial. No credit card required.
- After the trial period has expired, you will go with a Premium plan for just 10$/month.
- Social All Pricing
How to create applications at SocialAll:
- Go to SocialAll website and create an account.
- Go to Application page and create an application.
- Fill your domain to the name of your application. Then, click the Create button.
- After having the created application, go to the Application Info tab. You will see App ID and Secret Key here.
- Open Una Studio, select the Social Login module to open the Settings page.
- Fill the created App ID and Secret Key and click the Save button.
If you need any assistance, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org